Saturday 10 November 2012

LA tour & Lakers

Up early as lots to do today.

Looked out of the my hotel window and I can see the Hollywood sign. Bonus


No really you have to look closely.


Metro to Hollywood to catch a tour of the town. Start of the tour is the Chinese theatre where they hold most of the premiers.


Not going to put all my tour pics on here but here are some of my highlights in the order they were on the tour. You'll understand why I say this when you see my first pic.

This is where Demi Moore learned how to pole dance for her part in Striptease.



The Stardard Hotel. Oceans Eleven and other films were shot here.


Carney's. One of the superman film locations. Bet your all humming the superman theme tune now.


Then off to my favorite part of LA, Beverley Hills
 



So thats where I parked my car.



No Richard Gere of Julia Roberts, but there are lots of "Pretty Women" about.


Beverley Hills Cop location, Is that Eddie Murphy.



Capitol Records


Paramount Studios


The Disney Concert Hall


Union Station


With some good planning on my part (even if I do say so myself) the tour bus dropped me off at the Staples Centre just in time for me to catch a LA Lakers Basketball game.



Oh yes and they have Laker Girls aswell. Result.


Jam packed day so it didn't take me long to drop off to sleep.

Think its Unversal Studios for the next couple of days. Surely I'll see a celeb of two there. I'll let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment