Thursday 8 November 2012

Last day in Vegas

Still 33 degrees here so started by last day in Vegas by the pool.


It was then onto Hooters for my dinner. You would think with a name like Hooters you may find yourself looking at the chest area of the staff, but you find yourself watching backsides. Maybe its the short bright orange hotpants they all walk around in.

 After lunch and it was time to have a lie down to recover from all that excitement.

I'm gonna miss these great Vegas views.




By the time I knew it it was time to hit the show "Fantasy".

I'm not sure why I booked it.



It had lots of singing and dancing even had a stand up doing a comedy act. Favorite moment was Jessica Rabbit (for those of you who have seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit) bit. Is it getting hot in here.

I am now trying to work out how to get my signed calendar home without it getting damaged.

Bus ride to LA tomorrow. So long Vegas. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment