Monday 8 October 2012

Art attack

Suprisingly i'd not yet had enough of museums and such like places. Today it was off to the Hong Kong Art Museum. No pictures allowed to be taken at the museum, so heres a few I got without getting into trouble.

View out of the window (how much harm can this do)


 One of the displays (tut tut me)



Off to see the lightshow tonight so I will hopefully post some good pictures here when I get back. By that time the internet may have improved so that I can post the pictures that are missing from my other posts.








A great way to end my stay in Hong Kong. Not sure when my next post will be as its a long trek to Sydney tomorrow afternoon. I'll make sure I post something when I get to hostel even if its a picture of me and Ted sleeping on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment