Monday 1 October 2012

Bamboo tattoo

Had a top night with Cindy and Em's (they have been like sisters taking me under there wing and looking after me). Had a few beers then watched Cindy and Em's get a new bamboo tattoo.



I'm now not a plain skin (I was sober when I had it done).




The space in the middle is for a few symbols that are part of the rest of my travels.
Shop is a repitable one with clean bamboo needles (you can relax aunty).

Then went to office bar to recover and met a few of the guys i've not seen in a week. It was good to catch up with them before I left.

 


6 hours kip and I was woken by Cindy and Liam with a G & T. Yes they had been up and drinking all night.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't bare being plain skinned any more ? Join the club. Bamboo tattoo sounds cool. Auntie will be pleased ! Had the meal on Sunday which was very pleasant and we had a toast in your honour ( hope you like the picture Auntie sent ?). We are ( can't believe I am going to say this) missing you. Should we buy Christmas pressies ? and should mum make up the spare bedroom for ' the Russian lady' ?. Want to wish you a great birthday on the 3rd Oct. Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete