Monday 15 October 2012

Beach day

I have to say that the beach on Koh Tao is still my favorite but the beach here at Byron comes a close second.




Managed to get a couple of pictures of the dolphins playing in the bay.


If you having trouble seeing them i've zoomed in for you.


Spent the evening at the hostel. First we watched Rock of Ages in the open air of the courtyard. The movie was quite funny when they stopped killing some of my favorite songs. Then had a gamming session with a few of the Norwegian lads and two Scouse ladies (they let anyone into Oz, lol).

Just carbing up ready for my first surf lession. If I do see anything that looks remotely like a shark fin I'll be out of the water faster than you can say teeth.

1 comment:

  1. Not if they see you first!"Lunch guys!!" BE CAREFUL! you-know-who.xxx ps Enjoy it though.xx

    ReplyDelete