Monday 22 October 2012

The clean up

I found myself waking up at 4am this morning as my head must have wanted to go fishing again today. Thankfully my body had different ideas and after checking a few emails and FB posts I went back to bed.

 
When I got up at 9:30 it was time to do some clear up from yesterdays fishing trip. This basically means that everything that got salt water on it yesterday has to be washed and left to dry in the 36 degree sun of another cloudless day (not meaning to rub it in or anything).

 
 
With the gear all washed it was then time to fillet the fish.
 
Mine is the smallest one (only by two centimeters / not bad for a beginner) one from the bottom,
 
 
 
Aaron expertly filleting the fish. For once I can truely say I know exactly how, where, and when my food was caught and prepared.
 
 
 
Fish in the fridge it was off the the pub to meet PG and grab a 10 dollar lunch. Beer Battered Baramundi and Chips washed down with a scooner of mid strenght (Fab). My fav purple haired barmaid popped in out of the blue in her civis which was a nice suprise too.
 
By this time I was feeling a little sleepy so had a hour or so dosing on the bed before trying to finalise a few things for the rest of my trip.
 
Some food cooked by Zoe (Aaron and Zoe have cooked me some superb meals) and then a night infront of the tv for some of my fav programmes including "The project" which is a daily news programme with banter between news readers and comedy moments where appropriate. If news back in the UK was more like this the world would be a better place.
 
It also helps that Carrie is super hot.
 
 
Also watched my first X factor Australia and have to say it was good fun.
 
I'm backing Samantha Jade for the win (she has a great voice honestly)
 
 
Whats that I hear you say she has a great body too (cant say i've noticed) Lol.
 
Time for some sleep. Night all


No comments:

Post a Comment