Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sunny Sydney


Woke up, had a shower and packed my bags ready to go to the airport. I never thought I’d say this but I’m gonna miss my little cell (I mean room).

 

Had a few hours kill before taxi to the airport so I decided to take my breakfast / dinner to Kowloon Park. Got a picture of a Duck with a fish swimming right next to it. I could see him thinking “If I hadn’t had breakfast this morning you’d be dinner”. I hoping I have a good shot of an eagle flying but will have to wait to see it on the big screen.


Taxi to the station with no dramas and then the express train to the airport with some good views of the working part of Hong Kong. Got to the airport a little early, but I’ve come to see it not as wasted time but time to collect my thoughts while sometimes listening to some music. I have re found my love of Coldplay and found some great music I never knew I had.

Just had a bird flying round inside the terminal, must be trying to bum a lift.

Flight to Sydney was the smoothest so far but still not sleep. Some great views of Australia on the way in and one of the softest landings I’ve ever had.

Got the train from the airport to train station on the door step on the hostel i’m staying in and the staff are really nice and welcoming (just what you need after a long plane journey).
 My Hostel

 
Don't know if I should have a nap or explore. I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment