Sunday 30 September 2012

Another hard day!!!

Ended up watching the football with a few of the guys which normally wouldn'r be a issue, but as we are a few hours ahead it meant that I didn't get in till 2 am.

Dressed and up reasonalbly early its time to sort some washing out (which basically means walking down the beach and handing it to a lady for her to wash).

Washing sorted it was again time to exlore the island. My feet have walked some miles while I have been here. First it wash up a giant hill to 2 views ( think they miss named it because i could only see one) and then on to Budda rock and the bay there.


Two views (or as I am renaming it One view and a really long walk up hill)



Budda rock




As its the full moon party on one of the other islands its really quiet here. Just the way I like it. Not that the beaches are full anyway.


After a mamoth walk I made it back to my beach for a bit of relaxation before I had to pick up my washing.






Washing picked up and the sun going down on the horizon it was time to hit my fave bar witha few of the gang from the dorm to watch the sun go down and to grab a red thai curry (yum yum).

The shadow of a person is a lovely what I think is a Russian Lady that walks past most days.



If you wonder why I make it down to the beach at sun set most days. Wonder no more!


It helps that Sabrina has a stunning smile too. lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment