Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sa-wad-dee Thailand

My luck has been in on this trip so far (hope i'm not speaking to soon). The reason I say this is normally when you flight is delayed it is a bad thing. This time how ever it was great. The gate my plane was boarding at was right next to the Irish Bar meaning I had a hour and a half extra drinking time. Also instead of landing at Columbo airport and having to wait 3 hours for my next connection, I was able to jump straight on.


Flight to Columbo was good but I was a little dissapointed to not to see a raincoated detective, smoking a cicar on imigration control calling back a passenger with the line " Just one more thing sir" (One for the Columbo fans).




You couldn't write it but when I got off the plane at Columbo I walked out of the gate went to find my gate for my connecting flight and ended up at the same gate getting on the same plane (no it wasn't just me, lol)

Couldn't sleep on the plane (very nearly dropped off) so me a Ted (the duck) had a nap when we got to the hotel in Thailand.

 
 
Room is nice and just had a exellent meal and beer in the hotel bar / restaurant.
 

 
 
Early night then up early to explore the town.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment