Sunday 16 September 2012

Life's a beach!!!

Spent my morning at the "Mall of the Emirates" which is like all of the other malls in Dubai.


Except for the fact that this one has snow in it. I apologise for the lack of enthusiasm in the comment but I think I am starting to become acclimatised to the amasing things around each corner here.


If its not the biggest, best or blow your socks of brilliant its just not going to get me going. lol

I sat down for some lunch in one of the many food courts and and watched the world go by (its one of my new favorite sports).

That being said, I then had a wander down to the beach for a swim and I was totally impressed by the Burj Al Arab.



 
If you walk (get a taxi if your not English) passed the Jameira Beach Hotel you find a lovely free stretch of beach with great views of the Hotel and Burj Al Arab. Me and Ted (the duck for those of you still not paying attention) set up our beach towels put on our trunks and hit the water. Its lovely and warm and I have a 400m section of beach all to myself. I wonder why I have not made it down to the beach more often.



















As I dont fly until tomorrow night I may have another trip down but if my plans change this would be a fitting way to end my Dubai adventure.

1 comment:

  1. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.
    dubai brunch

    ReplyDelete