Friday 21 September 2012

Night train to Cairo (only kidding its Koh Tao)

Sat in Bangkok train station after purchasing my night train / ferry tickets. A few hours to kill so time for some people watching. I am treated to a Thai superstar filming his next music video. Think i'm am just out of shot on the balcony but I will put a link to the video if I can find it so you can see for yourself.



When I do make it on the train i've got my first class sleeper cabin to my self.

 
 
Being stuck in my cabin is boring so I decide to find the buffet car to chat to my fellow travellers. This was a great plan as there are plenty of friendly people.
 



A couple hours kip on the train and a hours kip on the ferry and i've arrived in Koh Tao. Its beautiful and everyone is really friendly. Had a trip down to the beach for a wander.




Now sat in the pool bar about to grab some food and a diet coke with some of the dive instructors. Have been made to feel so welcome.

Think i'm gonna really enjoy it here.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    experience in dubai

    ReplyDelete