Tuesday 11 September 2012

Oh no not more sunshine. lol

A big day yesteday and another on the horizon tomorrow so was a lazy day today. Woke up about 8am and got out of bed for breakfast about 11am (it's not as bad as it sounds, I did spend some of that time planning tomorrows adventures).

Then spent the rest of the day listening to music and sat in the 42 degree sunshine (hope it wasn't raining too hard for you guys in the UK, lol) (I know I'll probably pay for that comment at a later date, karma usually works that way). For those of you worried about me getting skin cancer, no I didn't sit in direct sunshine all day, yes I did have sun cream on and yes my white bits (watch strap etc for those of you with dirty minds) are coming on nicely.

We had a Robbie Williams fan in the house today so I got treated to his new single on repeat play. Dont tell but it was actually quite catchy. It took me a good three hours of listening to everything from Dance to Classical on my ipod to get it out of my head.

Early night as up early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment