Monday 10 September 2012

When you have floodlights you can rock into the night

 
Had a top night at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium watching a T20 match between Australia and Pakistan with my cousin in law Mike. After a nightmare in the traffic getting there we saw the back end of the highest total Australia have set at this ground. We then saw the Australian bowling attack in good form with wickets flying left right and centre. It would have been nice to see the Pakistani batsmen perform a little better as they had the majority of the support in the crowd and it really would have cranked up the atmosphere. As it was they only sprung into life when the occational four or six was hit.





Was good to have my camera back so I could get some great close ups.



Its been a long day today so might have a quiet one tomorrow. If I do get up to anything I'll be sure to post it and hopefully I will be able to get some comedy back in my posts (must be boring you all at momemt, lol).

1 comment:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    dubai brunch

    ReplyDelete