Wednesday 12 September 2012

Dancing water!!! It must be a mirage.

Dubai is probably more beautiful by night than by day and I dont mean that in a bad way. At night everything is lit up and appears to come to life. The Burj Kalifa and its water show are a classic example.



For the 1st water show I took up a possition with the masses. Everyone seemed to be pushing to get the best spot and when the show started I could see why.

 
 



















Not convinced I was in the best spot (despite all the masses thinking otherwise) I decided to walk round to the otherside of the lake) which too me 5-10 mins. It doesn't sound alot but when I got there I realised it was enough to put the masses of doing the same as there was about 5 people on the  whole of the bank compared to the hundreds on the otherside.

I think I got some better pictures too, but i'll let you decide.




 
I think this show that sometimes its better to make your own decisions rather than follow the decisions of the masses. There endeth todays sermon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bob! fabulous Pictures of the dancing fountains and the Kalife! you know where copies of those are coming when you come home!I can`t begin to tell you how envious I am. your picture of Kalife is MUCH better than the one on Vic`s wall! Missing you loads! All our love mum and Aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting.
    dubai deals

    ReplyDelete