Thursday 6 September 2012

A chill night

After a day chilling at base camp I had a night chilling at The Montgomerie Golf Club with Wayne, Claire, Mike, Sarah, Molly, Karen and AJ. Really warm outside but a must when you get great view like this.

 

Company, beer, fish and chips was really good. Time just flew by. Molly and AJ (both superstars) had great fun trying to sneak up behind me to scare me. I tried to get them back but they weren't at all bothered.

Have to try and get some sleep as were having a Dubai brunch tomorrow. From what I can gather this means you pay a set fee for a afternoon of all the food and drink you can handle, but I will report back and let you all know for sure.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, glad you`re enjoying yourself! I`ve cleared your room and rented it out to a City supporter sadly he`s painted it blue and white and I`ve changed to a matching carpet!still I`ve always wanted a live in toy boy! Have fun and stay safe. Love mum. xxx Aunty here:- Please send back the "batteries"!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Chris has just shown me how to add a comment to the blog.... so here goes. Hope you got my e-mail but it will be the last one now that I know what to do with this.

    Please send my love to the clan over there.

    From your quick thinking sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may well cover up the comments bit on your latest entry with a photo! You promised me you would look after my boy!I`ve been going quackers with worry.You certainly know how to ruffle a mother`s feathers!
    Get the Bill on the case right away or a few of us will be flying south for more than the winter (if you see what I mean)
    Mrs Duck
    (spitting feathers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob,

    Hope you're being looked after! Tell everyone me and Caroline say hello and keep up with the blog it's great so far and making me very jealous!

    Mike C

    ReplyDelete