Saturday 29 September 2012

Hin Wong Bay

Spent the evening watching the sun go down at one of my favorite bars on the beach.



After a hour or so just listening to the waves lapping the shore it was time to go to the DJL bar for open mic night. Naz (the hostel manager) played a few tunes on the guitar while I sung along. One of the other guys recited some of his own poetry, then it was a everyone jump in a sing what they like. Bar shut at 11:30 so decided to call it a night.



Decided that today I was going to do a bit of exploring the island. So fed, watered and supplies packed I set off for the far side of the island. After a couple of steep hills I made it to the top for some great views.



Gonna watch some football tonight then its more walking the island tomorrow. Might get some washing done too (shock horror).

Will be thinking about you all having your meal together tomorrow. Miss you all loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment