Thursday 6 September 2012

Rob and Ted Pre flight prep


Monday, 3 September 2012

Count Down to the big trip

Me and my travel companion Ted "The Duck" taking a well needed break from packing. He's a quacking (lol) good laugh and I'm hoping his down (lol) to earth carm is going to open a few doors.


Ted checking the care package Aunt Chris and the family provided so that I stay safe. Highlight of the night had to be when my niece asked what Durex are. Thankfully my quick thinking sister explained that they are batteries. Cant wait to see how my sister explains her way out of this one when niece gets older.

Ted double checks our passport and flight times.


Ted tries on his new ebay purchase on. I keep telling him that the picture on the listing is not the same size as the item, but he just wont be told.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.
    dubai brunch

    ReplyDelete