Friday 28 September 2012

The best hangover cure!!

Was going to have a quiet one and a early night after 9 dives in 4 days. It all started out so well when I went down to Fizz (beach bar) for a beer and a chill. I was then joined by Laura, Jess and Kate who I had met in the dorm and we had some food and a chat (all going to plan so far). Then we went to Lotus (beach bar) and most of the guys from the dive centre were there as a few of the instructors were going home.

This is when the plan went out the window and party time started. We watched the fire show with a beer or two and then went to Fish Bowl (beach bar) for a boogie on the sand. By this time I was feeling a little tipsy so decided drinking water was a good idea. I got back to the dorm at 4am ish and had one of the best nights sleep i've had on my travels (the diving must have taken it out of me).

I woke up about lunch time with a bit of a hangover so went for a walk down the beach to see if there was anything in the shops I could buy for Izzy (niece) as part of my one present from each country promise. As the island I am staying on is know as turtle island I have got her a turtle key ring.

After a look round the shops it was time to chill on the beach and with views like this its one of the best hangover cures I know.




2 comments:

  1. Well thanks alot bro. Me and Andy have been monitoring your blog and Andy has just informed me that he can handle it no longer he just has to come and hold your hand as you are obviously having a terrible time out there. Look at that beach for instance. I feel so sorry for you. PS; Looking to buy a larger house to accommodate the gifts you are getting Izzy.
    From your quick thinking sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    dubai brunch

    ReplyDelete