Saturday 22 September 2012

Back to school amd homework. Doh!!!

Forgot to mention yesterday that I moved into my accomodation which is a 8 bed dorm room which I had to myself until today when 1 Lad and 4 Ladies moved in (I love my life) (Aunt has probably just fallen of the chair reading this).

I also started the first day of my scuba diving course (Aunt has probably just fallen of her chair again). Its a professional company with a great reputation and all the proper cetification. I did all my full research before I came away. We spent the day in the classroom studying and even have homework to do. Both of the instructors for our 4 man group are master divers and now teach experienced divers how to become master divers (one Australian one from UK). So we're lucky to have them.

Just sat in the dive school bar (drinking a non alcoholic drink as we hit the pool at 9am) watching Swansea get beat by Everton and finishing my homework.

Man Utd vrs Liverpool early kick off means tomorrow that is on at a reasonable time hear (bonus)

For the last one and a bit days we've had some heavy thunder storms here which broke this morning. Its been glourious blue skies and sunshine today and forcast for the next few days atleast. Water is really still so it means that diving conditions are great. I'm hoping to get some great pictures.

Must dash so that I can get a early night.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt here (typing from the floor is quite difficult)DIVING! YOU MEAN SHARKS AND THINGS? GET HOME NOW! Just kidding I`m very very envious. Missing you loads. So`s mum. XXXX

    ReplyDelete