Wednesday 12 September 2012

Finding Nemo, No really!!!

After my trip up the Burj Khalifa I decided a trip to the aquarium was called for.



Its a cool place with lots to see so i'm not going to rabbit on, I think the best way to describe it will be in pictures with the odd comment (it is a blog you know).


I'm calling these "Shark Bait, Who Ha ha".


You can play with Bruce and his 3000 teeth aslong as its through 5 inch thick acrilic.
 



Just when you thought it was save to go back in the water.

Dam you Steven Speilberg!!!
 
 
 
 
No Introduction required
 


Bet my older blog readers are now singing Stingray or Aqua Marina tunes to themselves.
 
 
 
 
For all you Finding Nemo Fans - I couldn't believe my luck either
 
Early Moonfish rehersals didn't go well. They even stuggled making a simple heart shape.


 
 
Nemo and Marlan try out the new set.
 


The first choice actress to play Dora just didnt have big enough eyes.

 
Gill rushes to make up to get his scar applied.
 
 
 
 
 
Its late here so i'm gonna finish with a bad joke.
 
What kind of fish can you stroke?
 
 

 
A Cat fish!! 

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    experience in dubai

    ReplyDelete